What is aromatherapy and is it safe?
Can I use your products on my own hair? Can I use your products on cats or rabbits?
What makes your product different?
- According to Aromatherapy.com, Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
- The inhaled aroma from these "essential" oils is widely believed to stimulate brain function. Essential oils can also be absorbed through the skin where they travel through the bloodstream and can promote whole-body healing.
- A form of alternative medicine, aromatherapy is gaining momentum. It is used for a variety of applications, including pain relief, mood enhancement and increased cognitive function.
- As Holistic Health News reports, pets can enjoy the therapeutic effects of aromatherapy as much as humans can. Aside from possibly eliminating bad odors and giving your pet a pleasant perfume, essential oils also serve many practical functions such as boosting your pet's immune system, fighting off bacteria and viruses, preventing the growth of yeasts and molds and repelling insects.
What are parabens and do your products contain them?
- Our collection is a natural, therapeutic and effective in home spa experience for pets.
- Each product in the line is made locally in USA with the strictest attention to detail and quality. In fact, our factory has been making pet care products for over 50 years. Our candles are handmade with love just outside of Boston.
- Our high performance products allow you to freshen up your pet's look in between professional groomings. See how much you can save by spacing out your grooming visits by as few as 2 weeks.
|Each 4 Weeks
|Each 6 Weeks
||Each 8 Weeks
How often should I bathe my pet?
According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, parabens are the most widely used preservatives in cosmetic products. Preservatives may be used in cosmetics to protect them against microbial growth, both to protect consumers and to maintain product integrity.
For the safety of your pet and you we do not use parabens as preservatives in our products.
My candle appears to be "frosting" or "pulling away" from the glass. Is this normal?
It is best to speak with your veterinarian about the specific bathing needs of your pet. The ASPCA recommends that dogs be bathed at least once every three months, depending upon amount of time spent outdoors. Cats too may need an occasional grooming if they get especially dirty.
“Frosting” is a natural property of soy wax, not an imperfection. Soy wax is sensitive to temperature changes; with temperature change your candle may appear to pull away from the sides of the glass. These physical variations do not impact performance. Light and enjoy!